Follow Blancaflor's Instagram here
Blaancaflor is open for collaborations, product reviews, sponsorships and advertisments. For more information, message and inquire at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Suspensions have been very remarkable since last week due to the typhoon and even though Typhoon Maring has left our county this morning - thank God- , we should keep praying for our fellow countrymen whose properties, houses and stuff were very damaged by the said calamity. On the other note, I have been having the most eerie body clock for two weeks already. I always end up sleeping at 1am or I can pass late to 4am. I’m 50% sure that it’s not insomnia. So I made a list of what - as far as I know - keeps me awake.
What Keeps Me Awake:
1. My creative juices are only awake by midnight. I usually get my grandpa’s laptop from the other house because there is where my fonts are downloaded. I make some blog posts & edit some photos with it until my creative juices have already left me and gone by somewhere else again.
2. Late night phone calls
3. I can watch Wong Fu Prod videos for two hours until I feel sleepy. It is the most impressive and practical sleeping pills in the moment. Hahaha!
4. College thoughts. It never fails to keep me awake.
5. Sound of the rain. I mean, the beauty of the different rain drops every second is glamour, right? It adjusts the calmness of the world but not in a sluggish kind of way, for me.
6. A book I’m currently reading.
7. School work. This is only the legit reason of sacrificing my health by only having a 3-4 hours of sleep.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Themes by The Little Mermaid, Kisty