SUPPORT MY BLOG!
Want a blog Button swap? Click here!
Blogs to Love
Suspensions have been very remarkable since last week due to the typhoon and even though Typhoon Maring has left our county this morning - thank God- , we should keep praying for our fellow countrymen whose properties, houses and stuff were very damaged by the said calamity. On the other note, I have been having the most eerie body clock for two weeks already. I always end up sleeping at 1am or I can pass late to 4am. I’m 50% sure that it’s not insomnia. So I made a list of what - as far as I know - keeps me awake.
What Keeps Me Awake:
1. My creative juices are only awake by midnight. I usually get my grandpa’s laptop from the other house because there is where my fonts are downloaded. I make some blog posts & edit some photos with it until my creative juices have already left me and gone by somewhere else again.
2. Late night phone calls
3. I can watch Wong Fu Prod videos for two hours until I feel sleepy. It is the most impressive and practical sleeping pills in the moment. Hahaha!
4. College thoughts. It never fails to keep me awake.
5. Sound of the rain. I mean, the beauty of the different rain drops every second is glamour, right? It adjusts the calmness of the world but not in a sluggish kind of way, for me.
6. A book I’m currently reading.
7. School work. This is only the legit reason of sacrificing my health by only having a 3-4 hours of sleep.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Themes by The Little Mermaid, Kisty